Your shopping cart is empty!
Vinyl films –it is a universal and popular material. As a general rule, vinyl films are not transparent. Thanks to the wide range of colours, they are used for the following purposes: to produce banners, to change the style of vehicles, and for designer decoration of glass and premises.
The films of this sort have a paper backing or liner, which permits it to be used as a material for KAD.KAM plotter machines to cut out any pictures, slogans and logotypes.
According to the manufacturing process, vinyl films are divided into monomeric, polymeric and cast films. Depending on the manufacturing technique, films have the following properties: they can be cut, stretched, heated and wrapped on raised surfaces.
-To plotter cut advertising slogans and logotypes;
- To produce outdoor banners;
- To cover the glass of private residences for decorative purposes;
- To cover glass partitions in corporate designs;
- To partially wrap a company’s motor vehicle fleet;
- To wholly wrap the motor vehicle fleet of companies;
- To give a facelift to private vehicles.
You will find the films for full and partial wrapping of vehicles and difficult and raised surfaces under the section vinyl wrap films. Please keep your eye out for the films.
section KAD.KAM features films that are suitable for plotter cutting and
wrapping of straight surfaces. Please turn your attention to the ORACAL 641,
Oracal 8510, and Oracal 551 series.